Gastrointestinal upset is a common condition I see in my clinic, including gas, bloating, constipation and loose stool. Did you know you can reduce and maybe even eliminate those symptoms with just a few simple changes?
Try incorporating the following to help improve digestion:
1. Warm abdomen nightly for 30 minutes with electric or microwavable heating pad.
2. Stick to warm foods; soups, roasted veggies, oatmeal.
3. Reduce dairy, alcohol, sweets, and cold foods.
4. Consider adding in a probiotic supplement.
5. First and last things in your stomach each day should be warm (no cold cereal for breakfast, no iced drinks, no ice cream after dinner, etc.)
6. Give acupuncture a try.